Monday, December 17, 2007

Best Salon EVER!



As I was reading the local paper this morning, I came across a full page ad for this crazy salon called Hairosmith. Being a diehard Aerosmith and Steven Tyler fan, I was immediately interested, and happy to see that there was a 50% off holiday special on all services if you bring in a new unwrapped toy for a girl or boy. I called, booked an appointment for noon and headed in to downtown Bowmanville.

Now, if I wasn’t already convinced that this was the place for me, the Aerosmith album covers adorning the wall above the styling chairs was the icing on the cake (and the Bailey’s coffee didn’t hurt, either!). Tammy (owner/operator) was friendly, warm and HILARIOUS and I can honestly say that I left with the best haircut I’ve ever had, in addition to several new jokes for my repertoire.

If you are looking for the epitome ;) of a fantastic hairstyle and a night at Yuk Yuk’s, then Hairosmith is the place for you.

Check out Tammy’s website, then go book your appointment – you’ll be glad you did!

http://www.hairosmith.ca/