Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Newcastle Santa Claus Parade

What a great night....night you say? Yup - Newcastle had our Santa Claus Parade starting at 5:30pm this past Sunday - which was great because the fireworks display was fantastic (save and except for my dog freaking out and almost knocking over the baby stroller) - but also not so great as I thought it was a tad late for kids, especially little ones (maybe I'm a wee bit biased here). All in all it was a great scene - one of the umpteen reasons why I love living here - we have such an amazing community spirit, it's really a very special place in the world to be. To know more about Newcastle and it's residents, check out www.NewcastleLiving.ca - a site that I recently sponsored to help keep us connected (and sell gently used appliances, if need-be HA!)

Cheers,

-K