Thursday, November 21, 2013

I'm a Broker!

I've wanted to earn my Broker's designation for years now - after being a real estate salesperson for so long, I felt it was the next logical step in my career.  But, as with many aspirations, life always seemed to get in the way - especially having my two children!  Last year my husband retired from the Canadian Airforce and has been staying home with the kids, allowing me to focus more on my business.  This fall I finally made the decision to do what I've always wanted to do, and I enrolled in the Broker's course, wrote my exam, and funny enough, I passed the thing!  So I'm happy to announce that as of today, I am officially a Registered Real Estate Broker.  I also wanted to say how thankful I am to have the family support that I have - my husband, parents and sisters are such an amazing source of inspiration and strength, I couldn't have done it without them!  :)